My first thoughts on Mr Rochester.

I think Mr Rocherster is quite a personall man. He likes to keep to himself and his own thoughts. This could of course be the fact that he only has a child or a old woman to talk to and he doesnt think they are quite interesting. He is quite forward when he does talk and has a manner of power about him. He believes when he tells someone to talk they should talk they should enteratin him or at least let him know what they are thinking. He is quite interested in Jane and finds her intriging. He calls her down one evening to talk wiht her. He asks her to speak to let her take the reins so to speak on the conversation and say what ever she would like to talk about. Jane doesnt speak she instaed asks him to ask her questions and she would answer.

Also i think Mr Rochester is quite intelligent and notices things that others might not. He noticed Jane staring at him and was quiet forward and came right out and asked why she was loking at hiim and did she think he was handsome. He is quite an interesting character and i am looking forward to learning more about him. 

HeY...!

Bronagh here, this is my blog for our T.Y class libary! all the books i read i will write about here! So keep visiting to read about the new books i have read or the essays i have wrote !

*-BrOnAgH-*
More about me
« October 2017 »
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .