Mr. Rochester

I quite like the character of Mr. Rochester, I feel he is refreshingly direct in speech, cultured and captivatingly charismatic.

Nowadays, very few people speak exactly what is on their minds and express their true opinions. Therefore, I find Mr. Rochester's bluntness and extreme honesty refreshing! He does not establish false facades of admiration or awe, as many would when shown one's artwork. He simply expresses his sentiments in a concise and blatant manner. I feel this is a positive character trait.

It is very clear from what we have read of him thus far that Mr. Rochester is a well-educated and cultured man. He obviously possesses exponnential expertise in a wide variety of areas in life such as Art, Music, Literature and International Cultures. This broad range of knowledge, I feel, invests me with a certainty of Mr. Rochester's fulfillment of the adjective 'cultured'.

Though perhaps it is not so blatant in the novel so far, I believe Mr. Rochester embodies the defintion of 'charismatic'. He captivates and interests his listener to the point where they cannot draw their eyes away from him and would never dare to interrupt him.

In conclusion, for the afore-mentioned reasons, I enjoy learning more and more about the enigmatic character of Mr. Edward Rochester.

Hey everyone! Welcome to my page! I absolutely love books and reading so I'm gonna have lots of reviews for everyone to read.....Enjoy looking at my reviews and leave comments!
More about me
« October 2017 »
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .