The World Jane Inhabits!

I wouldn’t like to live in the world Jane inhabits because it’s a very simple and naïve world. There is no justice in this world because if there was an argument between a child and an adult the child would be presumed guilty or a liar, like the argument Jane and Mrs Reed and Mr Brocklehurst called Jane a liar.

I also think it naïve as they rely too much on religion because you can be a good person to everybody even if you don’t believe in god but Mr Brocklehurst says Jane has a wicked heart because she doesn’t like the Psalms.

I wouldn’t like to live back then because women couldn’t get many jobs except for governesses and if the didn’t marry they were called spinsters. Jane realises the injustice of the treatment of women and complains about it when she says ‘Women feel just as men feel’.

I also wouldn’t like back then because people who were higher in status were cruel to people who were lower, like in Jane’s school Mr Brocklehurst punished Jane for information that was false and Miss Scatcherd called Helen ‘dirty and disagreeable’ and punished her for being unorganised.

Mostly I would not like to live in this world because it was very unfair and unjust!

My english bolg!!!!!!!!
More about me
« October 2017 »
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .